2009年9月17日星期四

Thursday,i took rice,pc's and my pendrive to pc....
luckily mimi got took rice come!thx mimi^^
i wanted sze jing to accompany me,but she dont wan..
she said she scared to be a bright "bulb"...zzz
when he came,
wow,felt very tense and scare!
i dint have the courage to meet him...also dint have the courage to give him my pendrive. TT
i decided to kill myself! grrr..
after the sportcheck,luckily i have took the rice to pc...
i thrown my mirror behind the broom,
and put the correction tape under the duster,haha.
but finally the correction tape was confiscated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to somebody:
u know?
your indifferent will make me think too much and feel scared...
i really dont know what is in your mind,
i want u to say the truth,but all the truth will hurt me.
sometime i want to give up,but i tell myself cannot give up easily,
i promise myself want make u feel happy everyday.
i hope i can do it.
love you

没有评论:

发表评论